Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do other girls really pee in the bath?

I made a joke about toddlers peeing in the bathtub. But this one girl told me that lots of girls do it, and when they sit in warm water, they cant help it. is this true?Do other girls really pee in the bath?
I pee whenever I feel the need. It doesn't matter where I am.


As a matter of fact, I just peed right now as I type this.





You are an idiot, R. Gaspari.Do other girls really pee in the bath?
Lots of children, but women don't pee in the bath, that would be bathing in pee, which ruins the point of taking the bath in the first place, to get clean. Kids don't know this. Women do.
There are chicks who piss in the showers, I don't but some do. No one pisses in the bath really, cause thats just bathing a toilet.
HECK NOOOO no girl pees in the bath tub! thats sickkk and sometimes they might pee when they are in something warm but boys do also
EWWW! That's disgusting! Those girls are gross! They need to get a lesson in hygiene. And I'm a girl, and I certainly DO NOT do that.
Ew. No. Your leg seems a bit stretched.
Umm... Ew. No.


Well, at least, I don't.
Don't tell me- you must be Harrison Ford.
Umm no
Yes, modern Feminists do feel that it's acceptable to urinate in baths and public facilities as they want to have freedoms and ';choices'; to do what they want. They feel it's their body, their choice.
LOL only manly women do.

No comments:

Post a Comment