Sunday, January 17, 2010

GUYS & GIRLS: Best Bath and Body Works scent?

What's the best Bath and Body Works smell you've ever smelled? :) Tell me your opinions. My all-time favourite is Warm Vanilla Sugar, followed by Butterfly Flower.





%26lt;3 Thanks to the answerers.GUYS %26amp; GIRLS: Best Bath and Body Works scent?
yes! my 1st fav is warm vanilla sugar


its in my room right now ahah


then followed by frozen dacqueri





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>GUYS %26amp; GIRLS: Best Bath and Body Works scent?
Sensual amber is my all-time favorite! My second favorite scent would have to be sea island cotton. The name sounds off-putting at first, but it smells like fresh laundry (: Best of luck!
Sensual Amber, sweet pea,
The smell of a hard days of sweat.
japennese cherry blossom, ftw!
I love the cucumber one :D
Freesia and Coconut (not the one w/ lime)
dancing waters! sparkling peach. and of course, sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment