Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hey girls/women: Do you have a ritual after your bath/shower?

Or do you get dressed immediately?





And by the way, how do you wash yourself?


1. First your hair? First your body?





2. And with different products for each part of your body?





3. Do you use a sponge/bathing brush?Hey girls/women: Do you have a ritual after your bath/shower?
After I shower, I cream myself, brush my teeth and wash my face. I also shave my legs after I've washed my body, although I'm still in the shower obviously.


1) I don't wash my hair with my body, I wear a shower cap. When I want to wash my hair I do it separately.


2) I use the same shower gel all over.


3) I use a body puff thing for the majority of my body and a flannel for ';sensitive'; areas.Hey girls/women: Do you have a ritual after your bath/shower?
1.hair


2.o 2 different for hair, sometimes 3. 1 for face, and 1 for body


3.no





ok so when im done i put my hair in a towel and walk to my room. lol. then i get some clothes and bring em bac upatairs so i can dry my hair with the blow dryer. then i get dressed. then when my hair is dry i talk a walk with ma dog. then i watch tv and eat. then i have some ice cream :) haha then i feed the hamster, cats, dog, and fish. then i brush my teeth. then go to bed
in the shower i.....


1. wash my body/face(bath/body works%26amp;neutrogena)


2.shave my legs/armpits


3.then my hair(tresseme shampoo/conditioner)


4. I use a scrunchy





After my shower....


1. dry off.


2. get dressed


3. put lotion on


4. put on the spot cream on my face


5. brush my teeth


6. brush my hair.
If I got any time left.


1. I would wet my body first, then I wash my hair, then I wash my body.


2. Yes, but I use L'Oreal for my hair. Only L'Oreal and nothing else.


3. Only if I'm scrubbing.
I dry off a bit, then apply lotion





1.My face, my body, then my hair.


2. Product for my face, 2 products for my body, 2 products for my hair.


3. One of those sponge balls.
right after i get out i put my bra and unders on. wrap my hair up. start my eye shadow and eye liner, brush my teeth, start my hair, go back to my make up. I try to wear lotion every day and then I get dressed.





1. i was my face, my hair, my body


2.Yes different products. ha.


3.wash cloth
Do you have a ritual after your bath/shower?


-yeah.....if im not too exhausted....





And by the way, how do you wash yourself?


1. First your hair? First your body?


-body first...then hair....





2. And with different products for each part of your body?


-not really....but yeah...you could say that...





3. Do you use a sponge/bathing brush?


-a sponge.....but something a bathing brush....


i use a bathing brush once a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment