Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it against Jesus for 2 girls to take a bath together?

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you provide a link?Is it against Jesus for 2 girls to take a bath together?
depends. what are they doing? back in law of Moses the women had to take a bath to be cleansed before entering the temple and they did this together at bunches.





It all depends on what they are doing and different situations; if they are being have and just washing or sexual relations; if it's sexual relations then yes it goes against the Law of Moses; which we still follow; called the Ten Commandments.Is it against Jesus for 2 girls to take a bath together?
If it's in a sexual manner, then yes, because homosexuality is against the Christian law





But if it's not in a sexual manner, and simply a matter of trying to save water for those without a lot of money, or simply because they are little babies, then no, it's not sinful
Only if they do naughty stuff while they are bathing. If they are bathing to get clean its ok, just dont tell any clergymen about it. Sometimes people think we do stuff (like say homosexual marriage) because we are lustful (which is not always the case)
No, Jesus is totally okay with that, as long as you send a high-definition recording of the whole thing to me. Email me and I'll give you my address.
If its in a bad sexual sense then absolutely. If its because the people want to save money on the water bill then no my grandmother used to bath me and my female cousin when we were little
No, as long as they record it all on a holy video camera, and cleanse themselves with the ritual of the Mutual All-Over Soaping.
What age group it depends i mean little girls well that doesnt maatter adult women no no non no NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean ewwwwww that is ga ros
It all depends on how old the girls are.If they are little infants or little girls, I don't believe that he will object.
Prolly not. Cleanliness is next to godliness. I bet the Trinity all jump in the same pond together.
Just *** long as it is too save on water.
Probably. But I'd prefer they did it against me.
no


as long as they do it in an Innocent way and don't start actually doing anything with each other
Only if I am not there to supervise.
If they are small, it's okay; otherwise no.
its ok if I get to be jesus, or there are pics then that would be ok to
only if pedobear is not there
It's only a sin if they don't wash each others backs... slowly... slowly.





Now the front.
Maybe if they're two younglings.
Not if they're legal and it's filmed....
Grow up
No, why would it be?
As long as they're both hot... right Phoenix?





;)
Uh,,, at what age are you referring??
only if you don't record it and post it online

No comments:

Post a Comment