Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey girls... tell if there are any girls who don't like to take bath everyday (like in winter vacations).?

or is it something that only boys doHey girls... tell if there are any girls who don't like to take bath everyday (like in winter vacations).?
Since I take showers at night and I have sports first thing Saturday morning, I usually skip Friday and take it at about 11:00 on Saturday instead. The only other times are if I'm sick or I'm up until 3:00 AM studying, but then I take it in the morning.Hey girls... tell if there are any girls who don't like to take bath everyday (like in winter vacations).?
I shower everyday or else I feel ';unclean';





I used to shower like on wednesdays and fridays and saturdays when I was in Elementry, but now that I'm in highschool I shower everyday whether I have school or not.





Oh, and over here there is no snow but if it did have snow I would still shower because there's warm/hot waterand a heater...
I don't bath much, but I try and shower every day. It's not the end of the world if I don't, and I'll quote Florence Nightingale...


';With a Quart of Water and some privacy, any woman can be clean';


You just need to make sure the most important bits are scrubbed and sweat free. It's not like people go ';Eww! Sweaty legs!'; very often is it?
guys take baths every day?


i dont take them every day, but i do shower every day.


i notice though that when i take a bath one day, i want to do it the next day, and the next and the next, ect. but one day that i dont do it, the next day it just doesnt sound appealing so i dont do it again until... i want to again and then it starts all over again. =)
i hate to take showers everyday but i do


and when your traveling you can get sweaty and tired easy and stuff


you should deff take a shower everyday


but do what you want
i personally have to shower every day because i start feeling really gross if i don't even if im not. EVERY ONE should shower daily even during breaks lol
actually i am the person you are searching for. in fact my mother's every winter passes on scolding me everyday to take bath and at last she gets tired stops scolding me and thus i am free be likethis
personally i like showering and getting clean


but whatever floats your boat really...if you havnt been rolling in mud or swimming in your own sweat i dont really see a problem
Most people don't bathe every single day i imagine. but i don't go for more than 1 day without showering.
wait ahha does this inculde a showe?? or just a bathh





i shower almost everyday but yea oover winterbreak i might skip a day ahah :)
Ha Sometimes i skip a day during winter vacation.lol But i said sometimes.
Me! Sorry to admit it but ugh it's too cold! I do it anywayz.
BE HAPPY %26amp; MAKE OTHERS HAPPY
during sickness especiall high fever u have to forget about bath
I bathe everyday whether I have school or not.
all girlies i know always wanna' smell nice

No comments:

Post a Comment