Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is an appropriate age girls should stop taking baths together?

since they never grow out of saffroning the water till they are in their late 20's. this is my personal experience from what my nieces old me. its in a previous question.What is an appropriate age girls should stop taking baths together?
what is saffroning the water?





I agree with Crystal J, but seriously I am 23 and quit peeing in my bath water over 20 years ago.What is an appropriate age girls should stop taking baths together?
I would say it depends on the girls and depends on what the parent/gaurdian thinks is appropriate.


My Oldest is 9 and she still takes baths once in a while with her baby brother or my niece. Usually when they're ridiculously dirty from playing in the dirt/mud.


But she mainly takes showers alone now. We chose to let her decide what she was comfortable with and offered her the option starting at about 6 or so. Sorry if that wasn't a difinitive answer!
well about 7 i would say just becuase you want to teach them how to showere and stuff on their own......teach them personal hygiene but i am 20 and i took showers with my best friend till i was like 16 and we never thought anything of it, and we still dress in front of eachother when shopping and stuff. i would teach them at 7 or 8 personal hygiene and modesty and stuff and then its kinda up to them and what they are comfortable with.
when one or the other starts developing.





If there happy enuf to share for now then fair enuf but they may see this as there play time...i ust 2 have baths with my male friend when i was young as we didnt know any different n when i was older we ust to wear costumes





About the peeing bit really there kids let them enjoy bath time a bit o pee not going 2 harm them in all that water
Sorry, but you must have really disgusting nieces. Anybody who pees in the bathtub past the age of 2 is nasty.


To answer your original question, probably around 5 or 6.
wow like at age 7 at the most
I would say 5 and I haven't peed in the bathwater or the shower since I was like 7..that's just nasty.
um 5 i think if they are both girls
36. Unless they are still hot. then its 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment