Monday, January 18, 2010

How can i stop my 1yr old baby girl pooing in the bath?

If anyone can help that would be great.


When my little girl has a bath she has started to poo in it. When my son was little he only did it once so i did not have to do anything.


Can anyone please give me some ideas or remedies as this is starting to get really gross


Thankyou


leanneHow can i stop my 1yr old baby girl pooing in the bath?
It's very hard to train a 1 year old to stop doing something that she doesn't recognize is a problem. I would try bathing her right after she has a big, dirty diaper. Maybe there won't be anything left to poo out. Hope this helps.How can i stop my 1yr old baby girl pooing in the bath?
The heat from the bath is probably making her relax enough to void her bowels. Try to stimulate a bowel movement before you put her in the bath. This can usually be done by massaging the tummy in a clockwise circle.
Bathe her about a half an hour after a bowel movement. that way she is cleared out for a few. Of course this might cause some interesting times of the day for a bath but no more poopy in it.
I'm not exactly sure how you can prevent this... but I can surely tell you what causes it...


The warm water flowing on her backside stimulating a bowl movement. The only way I can think of stopping this is bathing her in one of those diaper swimming suits, and then (very last) take it off, clean her, and take her out. Then as she gradually gets older and can understand more, tell her that going potty in the tub isn't something big girls do. Big girls go potty in the toilet! :D Hope this Helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment