Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I give my 7-month old baby girl a milk bath? What other ingredients can i use aside from milk?

What is the benefit in bathing in milk??? My suggestion is to give her an oatmeal bath. Aveeno makes a really nice oatmeal bath that makes their skin silky smooth.Can I give my 7-month old baby girl a milk bath? What other ingredients can i use aside from milk?
as the girl doctor so they don't get sickCan I give my 7-month old baby girl a milk bath? What other ingredients can i use aside from milk?
why in the world would you wanna bathe your child in milk?
she's still baby, if you really want to give her a


milk bath just let her grow up.


try %26amp; massage her with olive oil, it will give nice skin.
Yes you can - I think you will need to hear from an East Indian person as they do this all the time - I see them buying whole milk - litres of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment