Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am a straight guy who likes to wear girls one piece bathing suits.?

I wear my one piece with jammer shorts at the beach and the pool, hoping a girl will accept me and have a relationship with me. I know it is weird but I want to let them know up front.I am a straight guy who likes to wear girls one piece bathing suits.?
My kind of guy. ;) lolI am a straight guy who likes to wear girls one piece bathing suits.?
I really don't know if girls will like to see you in woman's bathing suits. They will think you are gay. I would say that to lose the bathing suit and just wear swim trunks.
your so gay and you dont even like boys lol. just be real and tell them hey i like to wear one pieces do you like me. i guess you can say that just be a man about it.
There are a lot of straight guys who cross dress...and yes it is good to let any woman you may want a relationships know...but are you sure that is the first impression you want to make?
Sorry, I don't see where there's a problem here. Why would she even care? Why would it even be important to her what you wear if she really likes you?
So maybe in the back of your mind you also think about cross dressing in other items besides a one piece, and most of them all feel pretty good too,
well if ur straight mabey just have a fetish for one piece bathing suits u dont knoe sum1 out there may like that aswell
Do you want a sticker?
What is the question?
hot ;]
i think you need to see your local therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment