Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls do you get in the bath on your period?

Just wondering because i havent ever i have had my peiod for a year.doesnt it feel wierd to do that like with the water and the blood?Girls do you get in the bath on your period?
I love a nice bath on my period.. My flow almost completely stops.. and the hot water helps with my cramps..And I feel more clean.Girls do you get in the bath on your period?
yes, and you really should bathe when you're on your period because you need to wash this area more than any other time.





to stop the blood from entering the water and making is ucky, wear a tampon. Depending on how heavy you're bleeding, the blood in the water should not matter because it will be none to barely any.





it is a good idea to bathe on your period vs showering.


Take both?





try a tampon, if you are unaware of tampons ask a question on them and get some answers. :]
Yes it's fine to get in the bath when you have your period and there's more reason to get in during that time of the month even, as it's important to keep clean ! I find it very relaxing and the bllod flow tends to stop in the water anyway so it's not like there's loads of blood floating about in there!
the blood stops while your body is emerged in water, so you can enjoy a hot bubble bath don't worry, clots won't pop out and float
if you don't mind it then it is ok. helps with cramps %26amp; gets you clean which is important...


but personally i prefer showers on my period
um...I do everythign on my period...my period does not stop anything...
Yes, all the time.
Course! Ive never had a lot of blood in the water.
I don't.


I think it is really disgusting.


I heard it helps with cramps though.


Whatever float your boat(;
eewwww! Who would want to bathe in bloody water?
yes
i don't but it is perfectly fine if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment