Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls if your brother turned into a Bath Towel what would you say ?

What would you say to them as you wrapped them around you so that their face was pressed into your bum? lol eww





But before this he was calling you horrible names and stealing your stuff, so this was a chance for revenge lol








Looking for the best answer thanks hahaGirls if your brother turned into a Bath Towel what would you say ?
again, i'll fart in the towel. even thogh i dsont have a brotherGirls if your brother turned into a Bath Towel what would you say ?
i would just unplug the drain
wtf.
i would fart in it then throw it away.......bye
ill make sure i find the biggest scissors in the house and cut that towel up lol
...I'd give him to my mum.
I would say ';Im glad I ate chili for lunch';
haha hell no if my brother was a bath towel he wouldn't be any where near me i would give him to my aunt palleen as a punishment and believe me that would be like slowly having all your toenails and fingernails pulled off one by one and then having your lips and tongue cut out, she's horrible!!!!!!!!!!
omg! im going phyco like the person who asked this question
ohhohho! id do sooo many things!!





first id wrap him against my *** so he couldnt breathe.





then id use the toilet (gross iknow) then shove him in it. making sure he drips dry.





then id go outside and pick up the dog poop with the towel.





then id run into the garage and stuff him inside the sewage pipes.





id run into the office and put him in the shredder.





then i would give the shredded crapped up pieces to my dogs to chew up.





MWAHAHA EVIL!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…


O_O
i would be like.. that's what you get you little punk! then go put the towel in the closet
I'd be like '; Get you're face out of my ***'; and I would throw the towel on the floor and step on it repeatedly...
I'd use him to wipe all the hair out of the bottom of the shower ;) God knows who's hair that might be and where it's came from...
Is this some weird fantasy of yours?


will you pleasure yourself to the answers?


O.o
KISS MY ***!

No comments:

Post a Comment