Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls if your brother turned into a Bath Towel what would you say ?

What would you say to them as you wrapped them around you so that their face was pressed into your bum? lol eww





But before this he was calling you horrible names and stealing your stuff, so this was a chance for revenge lol








Looking for the best answer thanks hahaGirls if your brother turned into a Bath Towel what would you say ?
well, i definitely wouldnt use it..Girls if your brother turned into a Bath Towel what would you say ?
ewww i would never use that towel, but i would use it for cleaning stuffs %26amp; then put it in the washing machine everyday !!! lol
His or hers depending on what sex the towel was
First, the bath towel goes from my ex to my brother?


what a magical towel :D
I would be glad to press on a buttocks,maybe i could jam some balloons up there.


Wierd question deserves a wierd answer.
I would put it where the other towels are.





...Weird Question... :P
My brother is a bath towel
I wouldn't use the towwel D:
I would just dry off my dog with mange after a bath. No worries.
i would make the dog pee on it and throw it into the drying machine
Well... uhm... I'd probably puke all over... and yea, I'd kick the c*** out of that towel... lolz
that is wrong on so many levels

No comments:

Post a Comment