Monday, January 18, 2010

Girls would you be offended if your man asked you to bath and possible shave before he gave you oral?

i really love making my girl happy by giving her oral and she seems to love it. but the hair kinda gets in the way, i wouldn't mind if she shaved down there but i won't make a big deal about it. but what i really would like is if she would bath before, because yes it does make her happy but if we have had a busy day it can be like licking an armpit. would you women be upset if if your man asked you to bath before we do stuff even if he worded it as politely as possible?





Thanks! :)Girls would you be offended if your man asked you to bath and possible shave before he gave you oral?
I do not think it is an unreasonable request for her to shave or bathe but should be done tactfully. (I am surprised she doesn't just automatically shower before anyway...) Maybe you could say ';I could do a much better job pleasing you if you were shaved not to mention that I find it sexy'; As far as bathing maybe you could shower together before the act or just tell her that you love pleasing her orally but it is better when she is freshly bathed. I shave at my boyfriends request but I would never allow oral if I didn't shower first.Girls would you be offended if your man asked you to bath and possible shave before he gave you oral?
Oh I would not be offended. I would simply say ok and then tell him too shave it for me. But the question is would he be offended after that response

Report Abuse



I would never be offended because i love the Truth. Plus i think that she should shave because the person performing oral sex is the one that's gonna suffer with coughing up a fur ball later. Plus your pleasing her, and the least she could do is shave.

Report Abuse



OMG please tell her to shave or wax or something!! that is gross! and YES she should bathe before!!!!
I think I might be upset and embarressed not offended. I think the best way to bring it up is to:


Wait until the next time she gets out of the shower and you two are getting it on and say something about it then. You taste so good all fresh and clean or something like that. Maybe if she hasn't recently showered just don't go there, do other things those times.


The shaving thing would have to be more fun...tell her you think it would be hot. Ask her if she would consider trying it.
I would not be upset if my man asked me the proper way. You could make a game of it like hey lets shower together, or say something like i will shave mine if you shave yours etc
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment