Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls, would you like things from bed bath and body works? or would that be offensive?

I like this girl... and i was thinking about getting her things from bed bath and body works but would she think i was insulting her? Like she smells? Cause that's not the message i want.Girls, would you like things from bed bath and body works? or would that be offensive?
DON'T BE SO SILLY!! Girls love to be pampered (well i do anyways lol) if you give her bath and bubbly stuff she will think wow this is really sweet!! and she might think about the ';future'; of you? will you pamper her all the time! GO FOR IT 110%Girls, would you like things from bed bath and body works? or would that be offensive?
What, you mean things like body soaps and lotions?


How would that be offensive? I get stuff from The Body Shop from my mom on my birthday, and I'm pretty sure it's not her way of saying ';Ashley, you smell like crap';. If it was, well then she must think that my grandmother, aunt and sister smell.





If a guy got me some body soaps/lotions, I'd like it. It's not a very thoughtful gift, but it's still sweet. I also agree with Hello, candles are a nice gift as well. If you get something with fragrance (body stuff or candle) get something that isn't too strong, because we don't all like the same scents. I'd say get something fruity, or maybe vanilla.
At my work there is an overweight guy who is really sweet but who I would never date or be with. But, he is my friend. And I know he just loves me. I am a swimsuit model in Miami and he is the office manager for the modeling firm. He bought me some bath and body work stuff and I love it. You should buy it for her.....at least she'll know you thought of her.
just walk in the store and look around. get some candles or something like that. i do not know any girl that does not love candles.
of course not, every girl likes to be pampered and loves little things like that, im sure she will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment