Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you girls accidently ever peed while taking a bath?

like over the age of 7. Share your stories. It happened to me once when I was really relaxed, and it kinda all came out, but pee is sterile, and i was trying to relax.Have you girls accidently ever peed while taking a bath?
i always shower, but after reading this, a bath to pee in sounds so much better! I'll bet its great because of the sudden warmth of the water at the thighs..ohh i'm so excited i will take a bath now! Yessssssssss! (besides, i can shower it off after... hehe)Have you girls accidently ever peed while taking a bath?
no
Wait till you get over 55. It doesn't take much to encourage a weak bladder to leak a little. Peeing while showering is probably much more common. Goes down the same wastewater drain, doesn't it?


C. :)!!
No, never happened. Try going before you get into the tub.
Hmmm, nope, never by accident. I know wee is sterile, but still I don't like sitting in it.
Never.
all the ti,me
Nope, sorry.
ACCIDENTLY! Who is in the tub, besides you. If you are afraid of your own PEE, please get help.
Yea, accidently.





Then I got out of the bath, emptied the bath, showered, then ran a bath again...





Eww...human pee soup...
Nope, cos I pee before I step into the shower.
No but I have fallen asleep in the bathtub before....which was rather unpleasant because I woke up and the water was REALLY cold!
Did you get a blue ring around you
only when i can pee on people like you.
No way!................(lol).


I make it my business to seat on that toilet before stepping in the tub.
You mean unlike us men who pee in the shower on purpose?.
No, but I accidently pee my pants when I cough or sneeze now and then.





Stinking bladder.
not in the bath, and i am never THAT relaxed to lose body functions. urine is sterile, but I'm not going to sit in a tub of it.
when i was three i pooped in the tub by accident, haha, but I've never done anything like that since then. ewww
Certanly not.
It's happened before, and it can be very relaxing for whatever reason. I've done it when my hair is out of the water and I'm just about to end the bath.
In the shower...I was aiming for the drain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment