Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you girls ever accidently peed while taking a bath?

I accidently did, because I relaxed myself a bit too much. I really didnt care. I was just trying to relax, not get clean. Tell me what happened to you, and your age.Have you girls ever accidently peed while taking a bath?
it's perfectly normal to pee in warm water... dude, i do it all the time. lolololHave you girls ever accidently peed while taking a bath?
It just happens, nothing to tell..................
Okay that is the ickiest thing I've heard on here tonight.





You pee in the shower but you do not pee in the bath!
I haven't taken a bath in forever.
i havent taken a bath in a long time...thanks for the idea tho..im gonna take a bath right now and let u know if i went pee pee in the tub...

No comments:

Post a Comment