Sunday, January 17, 2010

I heard somewhere that in America black women and girls bath i bleach so they can get a lighter complexion?

i watched a video about it - but i cant find it right now. anyway a girl was saying that she knows girls as young as 6 whose mothers by bottles and bottles of bleach and pour cupfulls of it all over themselves.


is this true?? if it is - i think its kinda stupid - what if it goes in your eyes and mouth?I heard somewhere that in America black women and girls bath i bleach so they can get a lighter complexion?
I have a friend whose mother did this to her and her sisters when they were children, she put them in a tub and bleached them, it's because she didn't think black was beautiful, and that being a lighter skin tone would make them superior, all it did was **** them for life. Sister, please don't tell me you're actually considering doing something so foolish. Embrace your beautiful black self for crying out loud!!!! Bleaching by blacks is only done by those who do not love themselves. Perhaps instead of searching on how to bleach yourself, you should research on how to love yourself, after all if you don't love yourself, no one will! And, that is the real reason you're intersted in bleaching your skin isn't it, to be loved / liked more? This question really makes me sad. I'm a black woman, and I love my skin tone, like milk chocolate mixed with a little caramel, however my daughter is as white as as rice, but she is black, and I tell her all the time that mommy is so beautiful, and so are you!!! Don't you dare let anyone tell you different, you're beautiful, let me hear you say it, or I'm gonna really kick your ***!I heard somewhere that in America black women and girls bath i bleach so they can get a lighter complexion?
why would anyone do that its so dangerous! im a white girl but i love black womens skin it looks so healthy and clear
0.0 news to me


that's sad...
i have never heard of something like this but i don't think it is true.
I don't know of people pouring actual bleach on them, but I do know of people who purchase special bleaching creams made for lightening skin and use that instead.





I just wish everyone would be happy with their own skin tone.


It seems to me that there are darker people wanting to be lighter (bleaching themselves with creams) and lighter people wanting to be darker (tanning themselves and getting cancer).


Why can't we all just BE who and what we are?
Iv'e never heard that and I certainly don't do it. I love my complexion.
I don't think that is true because the bleach would burn their skin. I know women who have used lightening creams but that is to lighten dark spots and even out their skin tone. I think it is a myth that Black women go to such extremes to try to look lighter, some may, but it's not common.
be happy with the skin GOD gave you
This would kill them very quickly. The fumes alone would kill them or cause chemical pneumonia. Not to mention damage through bodily orifices. Wherever you heard this, DO NOT try this at home.





All of the black women I know, are proud to be black and they aren't stupid enough to try something like this.
That's awful! I've never heard of that, and I really hope that isn't true!!
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
I wouldn't like to try this as a black women this is very dangerous by doing this you can call chemical reaction to skin cellls because bleach is strong ever cleaned up in some bleach touch your skin it was tingling be proud of your beautiful black skin
Black is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment