Monday, January 18, 2010

If guys take a cold shower when they are horny do girls take a cold bath for the same reason?

for what reason...nothing comes up on us. lolIf guys take a cold shower when they are horny do girls take a cold bath for the same reason?
Okay I think I get what your asking..... when a guy is aroused and no longer wants to be he takes a cold shower. Yes a girl can do the same thing. The cold opens up your pores and some how can help you to not be so aroused. Science isn't it great!!!If guys take a cold shower when they are horny do girls take a cold bath for the same reason?
It's more of an expression. The cold shower takes their mind off of what was making them horney. As a woman, I just think about something else and the feeling dissipates.
Why take a cold shower when you could take a hot shower, and relieve yourself at the same time?
No. Maybe because there warm and want to cool off.
That's stupid, girls dont get blue balls
lol I didn't even know they did that. But it sounds logical to me
well...it is better ..if we both ..you and me take a shower together...cool...=)
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment