Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do some girls apply on their bodies inside the steam bath?

When i go to the steam bath, i just close my eyes %26amp; relax before taking a shower. However, I notice some girls bringing a lot of stuff inside %26amp; im curious abt those things they apply %26amp; rub their body with. I wonder if i could also use those for my benefit but i don't know what those are %26amp; I feel shy asking them.What do some girls apply on their bodies inside the steam bath?
It would be difficult to say for sure what they are using. Why don't you just say, ';Hey, I've never tried that, how's it work for you.'; They'll likely tell you what it is, what it does and how well it works.What do some girls apply on their bodies inside the steam bath?
baby oil
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment