Monday, January 18, 2010

Whats a good place to buy girls juniors bathing suits cheap?

im trying to buy a bathing suit for my daughter whos 13 she likes the ones from holllister but they are way to expensive! were can i buy they cheap? any help!Whats a good place to buy girls juniors bathing suits cheap?
target, walmart, jc penny, forever 21, wet seal, alloy.com, etc...Whats a good place to buy girls juniors bathing suits cheap?
target has cute cheap ones.


if you have an Active store around you (its like a skaters store)


last time i checked, theyre bathing suits were on sale. and they were all brands like oneil, roxy, paul frank, billabong. they were only $10 a piece!


so if theres active by you, go!


pac sun has some bathing suits on sale too.





i bought my bathing suit at pacsun for 19.95 per piece, and saw the same one in active :( only, they didnt have my size at the store i went to.
I would try Walmart, J.C Penny, or Target first. I just got a really cute bikini from Target and it was cheap. Then if you can't find anything there, I would try Wet Seal or Forever 21. Then you can try Alloy.com, but I don't really like it because its online and kind of hard to see how it looks on you and you can't know you really like it before you get it mailed to you.
Target! They don't come in juniors but it's cheap and I'm sure you will find something. Also I know gap is cheap and has juniors and I'm pretty sure they sell bathing suits!
Wal-mart you should go as soon as possible because i think there on sale


Goood


luck


Frenchy
JC Penny has cute ones and Kohls.......my friend went to walmart.they are okay cute
jc penny, macys, sears, pac sun, a.e.
Target-I love Target bathing suits and im 12
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment