Monday, January 18, 2010

Why girls don't bath everyday?

I bathe everyday. Why do boys like to wrestle?Why girls don't bath everyday?
i will have u know! i do bathe everyday!!! I put hairspray in my hair and i have to wash it out cause i can't sleep wit it in it, it feels to awkward! So when u ask why girls don't bathe everday rephrase it 2: Why doesn't my girlfriend bathe every day!? Oh wait if u have one!!!Why girls don't bath everyday?
cause they do
Girls don't bathe every day because





- some girls' hair get really dry when they wash it everyday.


- some girls don't have time everyday.





that's what i know.
it depends you idiot. it could be because of the climate. how their life style is. and several others things. no best answer you idiot
There is only your girl doesn't!
one of the many probs in a girls life


the list is long
girls do but boys dont coz dey r soo lazy
I'll let you know that if I ever meet a girl that doesn't...
Are you trying to ask why girls don't bathe everyday? A bath is what you sit in to bathe fool. Besides, those that don't bathe take a shower. Maybe you should try it at least once a week. DUH
We do thanx u very much. We always do.
maybe not in your country but i know i bathe everyday!
Says who? I keep pretty damn clean myself.
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment