Monday, January 18, 2010

Would it be appropriate to have my 5 year old boy and my 1 year old girl take a bath together?

I have been giving them baths seperatly. But it is getting tiring having to give my son a bath(he pretty much does it on his own at this point)


Then giving my daughter a bath. It would be easier to put them in there at the same time.


But I don't know how appropriate that is.Would it be appropriate to have my 5 year old boy and my 1 year old girl take a bath together?
Personally, I think it's totally fine. There is nothing sexual about it!


I also came from a very conservative family, but my husband and I are much more open with our child (and one to-be).





Make it fun with bubbles and toys and it will be a great way for them to enjoy each other's company!





Try it out, see how it goes and you will know when the time to have seperate baths will be! Don't stress!Would it be appropriate to have my 5 year old boy and my 1 year old girl take a bath together?
Of course there's nothing wrong with it, they're brother and sister and they're young. I used to have baths all the time with my sister for ages, with my dad, my mum...my little brother and sister who are twins had baths together. Why would it be at all inappropriate?
well when i was 6 and my bother was 2 we took a bath togeather.





only thing that happen is my mom had to talk to me about boys and girls..








i think it would be fine
my 1 year old daughter and 3 1/2 year old son bath together, us busy moms dont have the time to be messing around with separate bath times.their only young its fine.
It's fine my 5 year old daughter and two year old son bath together they enjoy playing with their toys and splashing together!they're only children nothing to worry about.x
It's alright there only kids.
its fine there only young :) i wouldnt worry
Good lord of course it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment