Sunday, January 17, 2010

At what age should I stop my girls from seeing their Brothers in the bath?

My three girls seem to want to come into the bathroom at the same time I'm trying to get my boys to shower. My boys could care less about being seen in the nude and give me and the girls an eye full. Should I start making the girls stay out or not? I think it is better for the girls to learn at home about a boys body than from some place else.At what age should I stop my girls from seeing their Brothers in the bath?
yes, around 9-10 would be good. I know the little boys just love giving a show. I have a little brother, trust me I know.


Although my twin sister and I didn't stop until we were 11. Whichever you decide, but I think once they reach middle school, it gets a bit awkward. It did for me.At what age should I stop my girls from seeing their Brothers in the bath?
Since they have already seen then now is the time for them to stop coming in the bathroom when the boys are in the shower. It is time to have a talk with the girls and explain that it is not bad to see someone naked but at the same time the boys should not be having girls in the bathroom with them.
my daughter is 4 and not allowed in the same bathroom if her brothers are in there
It depends on the kids' ages.


I have both girls and boys, and past the age of 5-7 years old, we no longer had an ';Open Door Policy'; on the bathroom. By then, kids know the basics, and it's important for them to have privacy,too.


Good luck
around 10 is when id get strict about it
Age five. It is inappropriate for brothers and sisters to see one another naked after that age. Their bodies are suppose to be protected, valued, and respected, and that starts with keeping their privates private.
They shouldn't be seeing their brothers naked and the boys should not want them to, stop this before it is to late. Don't want to say anything bad, but later when the boys are older, worse things could happen.
I would say around 5 or 6 should be the cut off. Your girls can learn about boys bodies at home without see thier brothers naked.





Its a good idea to discuss privacy with your girls, and how when the boys are in the shower they should respect that privacy.
Well I don't know how old your children are, but I would assume since your boys are showering together and the girls are hanging around, is that your children are pretty young. I would say that around 7 or 8 you should stop allowing the girls to be around the boys when they shower and vis versa.
I once took a bath with a cousin of mine. We were around 10 or 11. Past that - keep your girls out.
WELL ITS JUST THEIR BROTHERS.................HOPEFULLY THAT WONT AFFECT THEM...............U SHOULD TELL US THEIR AGES.
you should not let the girls in while the boys are in the shower and likewise with the boys.


you didn't tell us their ages so it is kind of hard to give a really good answer. but eventually they will need to be separated, if you know what i mean??

No comments:

Post a Comment