Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why girls don't bath but only applying lots of cosmetics and perfumes?

Why girls don't bath but only applying lots of cosmetics and perfumes to office and in other public places to avoid bad smells coming from their skins..Why girls don't bath but only applying lots of cosmetics and perfumes?
where in the world did you get the idea girls don't bathe? Every girl I know including myself bathes at least once a day, and washes their face too. We just like to smell good, so we put on perfumes.Why girls don't bath but only applying lots of cosmetics and perfumes?
I do that twice a day ?!


A shower in the morning, not to wash my hair, just to sort of freshen up from yesterday.. Then a bath at night, to relax and to wash my hair.





SO yeah. Im pretty clean.





But I still use perfume :]
who the hell do u hang out with !?


i think u'll find most us girls bathe everyday.


thats big coming from a male...we all know u men have a habit of keeping the same socks and pants on for 3 day in a row...
i bath everyday :] sometimes twice a day.


but i still also wear perfume, and cosmetics.


perhaps they didn't have time to bath.


x
every woman takes showers then they apply there cosmetics %26amp; Perfumes, where you get this information from
Almost everyone baths...
haha maybe the girls in your place.. but al the girls i know bathe everyday..including myself
I'm a girl.





I bath daily.





So you're wrong.
hahahha they do take a shower who told you they don't ?
All of the girls I know bathe at least once a day...
Are your friends french? Lol. Most of us girls bathe daily. THEN, apply perfume.
lol, what kind of girls so you hang with
wtf


Each girl i know bathes each day..
we bathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment