Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls Masturbation ! Is It a Must To Have a Bath After That To Perform Prayers?

Asslamu Alaikum..





Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters..





I, My self very well know that masturbation is prohibited by Almighty Allah.. Well humans are the ones who do mistakes.. knowing or without knowing this fact some of the girls I know master bates. And My question is .. Is it a Must to have a bath after masturbation to perform Prayers?





Thanks in advance...





WassalamzGirls Masturbation ! Is It a Must To Have a Bath After That To Perform Prayers?
There is no such thing as an unconditional necessity.





No, you don't need to have a bath after masturbation.








Addendum: I certainly wash my *hands* afterwards. In fact, I've also had a shower many times afterwards, but usually because I was going to have one anyway, not because I drenched myself (although that, too, has happened).Girls Masturbation ! Is It a Must To Have a Bath After That To Perform Prayers?
';masturbation is prohibited by Almighty Allah';





No wonder you Muslims are grumpy and end up blowing yourselves up.





';.. Is it a Must to have a bath after masturbation to perform Prayers?';





Sex will cause you to drip all day. More than one shower might be required.
It's a matter of hygiene to wash your hands and genitalia after masturbation.





Edit: And I can't stand it when religions attempt to suppress our basic human instincts. Don't they know that it is by suppressing those instincts that they end up out of control? Contents under pressure, my friend. Forced celibacy solves nothing. In order to achieve the true benefits of it, it must be a sincere, personal choice.
It is not a ';must' to have a bath


I have seen no scriptures (of many existing religions) or koran that says that 'girls must have a bath after masturbation to perform prayers'


and as u say, if almighty allah has prohibited it, it can't be so simply washed away by a bath
sexual gratification in the form of masturbation is the only kind of sex act that is 100% safe sex, and should be practiced as a safe, healthy, alternative by any person who is waiting for sex with the right person. for something like this to be morally wrong, lets any intelligent person know how wrong religion can be
I wouldn't worry about that unless you are praying over other people. God hear prayers, answer prayers, searches hearts to see if people are really seeking forgiveness. In the old testaments times you may have been required to do so but not anymore.





I do read the bible daily.
wa alikom Assalam brother


well,i think if you really need answer you should ask Sheikh cause most of us here are just regular Muslims


but until then it is more safe to have a bath before prayer and to promise God never to do it again,and to ask for forgiveness.
I frankly do not know whether masturbation is prohibited in muslim community. For both Girls and boys it is not mandatory to take bath after masturbation for hygienic reason.
I don't know if it is a must, but I usually take a shower afterwords before I pray, its probably more polite. also, wash your hands at the very least.
If it prohibited, no amount of bathing will help,
Who says that masturbation is a sin? I never read that in my Bible.
sticky hands are yucky, plus it's harder to turn the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment