Monday, January 18, 2010

Teen girls, what scents do you like from bath & Body works?

wanting to get 13 year old girl lotions and body splash's from B%26amp;B works but Im not sure which scents are trendy!Teen girls, what scents do you like from bath %26amp; Body works?
I'm kinda old but I really like their black raspberry and vanilla, or brown sugar fig. The popular ones with the younger crowd are the vanilla, cucumber melon, and sweat pea though if that helps.Teen girls, what scents do you like from bath %26amp; Body works?
Vanilla!
I think 'sweet pea' is a good scent for a little girl. It's not too sweet, but it's not too boring either. Try it.
Ok so I'm not exactly a teen girl any more but I know quite a few. Teens tend to go for sweeter and fruitier scents. Vanilla sugar was a big hit with my lil cousin too.
SOMETHING FRUITTYYY!!!!!
NOEL vanilla is my favorite and its only out during Christmas season.
Brown Sugar Vanilla
my daughter loves cucumber melon.
i really like enchanted orchid. i used to LOVE plumeria but they no longer have it =(
Oooh..coconut lime verbena, sparkling peach, and warm vanilla sugar are all good.
hahah ANYTHING
I like Grapefuit
i like pomegranate and honeysuckle
strawberry
sweet pea, mango citrus,cucumber melon.....
black amethyst ^___________^
japanese cherry blossom is AMAZINGGGG!


and guys love it.





brown maple and sugar smells real good too.
sweet pea is really good
sweet pea

No comments:

Post a Comment